1. All my kids’ friends are on vacation.
2. Camp is over. Need I say more? On a related note, did you know that a house full of toys, books, and games is, in actuality, nothing but a vast palace of boredom?
3. That whole “being bored is good for you” parenting approach? Never has worked; never will.
4. The pool has lost its allure. When you suggest it, they stare at you as though you’ve just recommended that they take up coal mining.
5. Can a person lose their mind from repeatedly having to smear/spray sunscreen on their children? Because I’m thinking it’s possible.