December is one of my favorite times of the year. Aside from heading home to spend time with my family, I love picking out and giving gifts to the special women in my life. I have an amazing mother and sister whose faces I love to see light up as they remove the ribbon and wrapping paper from a box only to reveal a special gift they wouldn’t have bought for themselves. My mother practically burst into tears last year after my sister and I gave her the Nook she had been eying up for the longest time.
I had so much fun picking out these eight gifts – a few that are luxurious, a few that are cozy and one she can pamper herself with, but all sure to leave a lasting memory after the holidays have passed us by.
1. Cashmere Purl-Stitch Snood (J.Crew – Montgomery Mall)
2. Birchbox Membership (Birchbox)
3. K Kane Monogram Necklace (K Kane)
4. Mannin Fine Jewelry Monogram Cuff (Charm & Chain)
5. Prada Cavallino Side Logo Slipper (Neiman Marcus – The Shops at Wisconsin Place)
6. Avery Cashmere Sweater (Club Monaco)
7. Alexander McQueen Di-Manta Mini Tote (Saks Fifth Ave – Chevy Chase)